Regarding Clop-G cream
I had sone skin problems on my Arm coupled with itching. So my dermatologist recommended me to apply Clop-G cream and parasoft cream in the ratio 1:3. I have read some side effects and dependency on Clop G. So is it safe to use it in short term?

No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
If Clop G is suggested by a Dermatologist and if there is a proper indication for the use, it is safe short term. But make sure you review back to your Dermatologist after the prescribed duration and stop the creams under his/her guidance.