Regarding chest scars

Hi, I am 29 years old male, have gone through AVR before one and half year so there is a 8 inch surgery mark on my chest, now it became large like keloid scars, so is it possible to remove these marks on my chest? Which skin cream or oil can be used to remove these marks. Request you to please help me out. Thank You!!
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aman Sharma
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi
A picture will help answer your questions better. There are many options but if scar is big we may need to do some fractional lasers or intralesional treatment. There are creams, which help too but expensive, best to invest in them once we are sure. Aman
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?