Regarding Candid Cream
My baby is 22 months old... Recently she had a ringworm...my question is can i apply candid Cream on her...i enclosed the cream photo...pl advice...

Need pics to confirm the diagnoses first
Treatment depends on the severity..Fungus or ringworm infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Please provide a photo so that diagnosis of ringworm can be confirmed. Candid cream is effective for ringworm.
Cream can be applied to the child But it will be helpful if u can send the photo of your child's condition Kindly consult me in private regarding the same.
treatment of the all the family members essential as ring worm or tinea as it's known can spread from person to person