Regarding breech baby
I'm 37 week pregnant and my baby is in breech position. Is there any way that I can correct My baby position

Hello,,in most of the cases spontaneous correction occurs , your labour contractions are yet to occur . wait and see , This occurs in 3-4% of all deliveries . Predisposing factors for breech presentation include prematurity, uterine malformations or fibroids, polyhydramnios, placenta previa, fetal abnormalities. If it still breech at time of delivery ,one doc can take for caesarian section or breech delivery .