Regarding acne scars

Sir i am a breast feeding mother of 7 months baby i have more acne scars can i apply depiwhite cream to get rid of acne scars if no means pls tel me which ointment can i use.
views-icons 106 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

The important question here is 1. Are you still breastfeeding? If yes, my sincere suggestion is to not use any medication without visiting a dermatologist. 2. Do you have scars or marks? Depiwhite will not help scars. Which is why  visit a dermatologist allopathic near you . Before you choose your dermatologist read this http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dear user, you can use depiwhite cream for black/brown spots (pigmentation). For scar management, first the type of scar has to be ascertained. Kindly share picture of the affected area.
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi thanks for the query..acne Scars are those pits pots and holes caused by Acne.. and Pigmentation are the brown blacks marks..depiwhite is used for Pigmentation..you can use it..consult dermatologist to discus better options.thank you.