Regarding acne
Hi, I was having acne for almost 10years. Then i consulted one of the top dermatologist he prescribed me isotretinoin 20mg for 8 months. However after the course my acne issue resolved and acne didn't come for almost 1.5 years after treatment. But from past 1 or 2 months again my acne has come. So I went to the same doctor again he prescribed with isotretinoin 20mg. But i don't want to take this tablet now. Bcz it is like poison for me. After taking this tablet i used to have pains, stress issue and depression. Please help me can i resolve this acne issue without this isotretinoin tablet. Another question currently I am using retino A 0.025 cream can i increase its dosage to 0.05 percent?

No.. treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Need consultation for prescription medicines
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
Pls do online consultation for detailed prescription and further guidance
Yes alternate treatment in available
Consult online