Reg thyroid

I am having thyroid. I want to take treatment for that please give suggestions for best consultant in banglore
views-icons 21 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Its more common condition...every physician will treat your condition.. So consult nearest physician or endocrinologist they will help you... Otherwise you can consult any medical college hospitals or multi speciality hospitals. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?