1) Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min.
2) Start natural calcium supplement.
3) Do regular stretching exercise
4) In yoga DO BHUJANGASAN, HALASAN & SURYANAMASKAR.
1) Correct your sitting posture.
2) Take small pillow or back rest for lower back.
3) Foot should rest to floor easily.
4) Take small break after 1 hr & walk few steps.
5) Do neck & upper back extension,
Best treated with ayurved & panchakarma procedures.
1) Massage + steam
2) pinda swedan
U must start ayurvedic medicines to
1) Strengthen bones & muscles.
2) Stop further degeneration of joint.
3) Healing of joint.
4) Release muscular spasm even chronic.
The symptoms u r telling r suggesting of sciatica. This condition is caused by compression of nerves due to severe spasm of muscles of back. Panchakarma treatment like shashtik shali pindswed, katibasti and basti r very useful in such conditions. Along with that medicines should be taken . Some asanas will be helpful like bhujangasan, sarpasan, tadasan.Consult ayurvedic doctor for proper treatment .
Its the mere condition of nerve compression. Thus the pain. Ayurveda has satisfactory answers to this condition. Can be managed effectively.
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.