Reduce ear lobe hole
Helo doctor My left ear lobe hole is little big and when compard to right ear lobe hole. Plz tl me is thr any treatment for reduce ear lobe holes? Without pain? Any simple surgery? I cant wear little earrings it showng my ear lobe hole low. Help me plz. Wt should i do nw?

Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Nagpur
Ear lobe hole or tear or split can be repaired with surgery. It's done under local Anesthesia... so initially u may feel few pricks and then it will be numb. Kindly visit any cosmetic surgeon or a qualified dermatologist to get the job done.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello......ear lobe is vestigial part, it won't affect you. Let it be like that.. It's unnecessary to alter it.. You can shorten hole size, skin will be eroded and clipped together.. Hole heals with the formation of granulation.... Consult general surgeon in nearest hospital. ............

How to reduce ear hole