Redness, Scar, pimples
Getting redness on my face after using bleach meanwhile some scars are there and pimples too. I have tried mostly home ingredients but can't reduces fast. Everytime when i use facewash my skin goes white and breakout in some areas. Taking some medicine... 1) Ketoconazole Tablets IP 200 mg 2) Fluconazole Tablets IP 150 mg 3) Evion (Vitamin E capsules usp 600 mg) 4) Ultrabrite cream Am i taking good stuffs, please advice me through as soon as possible.

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. For a prescription you need to consult me through practo DIRECT app.