Redness scar acne problem
I have attached one image..I m facing redness problem and acne problem because of oily skin..I consulted doctor and gave me medicine glocin gel and isotretinoin gel 0.05% ..I also previously used diprovate and benzoyl peroxide gel.. I get cured from pimples and acne problem..now I have dry skin but redness on my face is as it is..redness is not going..Please advise me properly which medicine and gel and tablets can i use for get rid from redness???

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Since you've had a good response after visiting the dermatologist who prescribed to you the glocin gel and isotretinoin gel, why not ask him or her the solution to your redness? I'm asking you to do this because skin problems are supposed to be handled cautiously. Buying creams without visiting a dermatologist can prove harmful to your skin causing permanent damage. There are treatments (peels etc) and creams but they need prescriptions and guidance. Over the counter medicines should not be used without advise, especially diprovate like creams. Don't worry. Ask your current dermatologist the solution. If he or she is unable to help get a second opinion from another skin specialist.