Redness of skin

Sir I have most sensitive skin and my skin is severely red like rosacea ...Please help me sir I want get rid of red skin
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Redness of skin

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen in many diseases and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Next Steps
Meet a dermatologist.
Health Tips
Use a Sunblock and lipbalm with SPF. Try to identify triggers and avoid them.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?