Redness in penis

I have redness in penis for last 2 weeks. I saw a dermatologist and he recommended herpez 5% and herperax tablet. Is it safe to apply the cream? I have one sex partner, I don't feel I have any sexual disease.. Please help me...
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Redness in penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. somehow i feel you went to a medical store and told your complaints to the pharmacist and you brought it and now you have a doubt. if its given by a dermatologist, then don't you think he would have thought something before giving it to you.? if really given by dermatologist, then apply. if not, consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?