Redness in left eye
I am experiencing redness in my left eye since 4 days. From last 2 days there is also pain. I tried to visit many eye specialist near my location but no doctor is present due to ganesh chaturthi here in mumbai. I am getting eyedrops named "gentacol" and also pain killer "bruffen". I an also aplying ice on it. Please suggest me something. I have attached photo if my eye

Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Kindly consult with ophthalmologist for detailed evaluation. There are many causes for red eyes.difficult to comment by looking at picture.
Dr. Ankita Daftary
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 24 yrs exp Mumbai
From the the picture that you have posted it looks like conjunctivitis. It not advisable to use eye drops without consulting an eye doctor. I am at Prabhadevi, you can come in for consultation.