Redness in eye

I had wisdom tooth surgery done at around 1 month but there is a sharp pain on that side my wound is clean and no pus there is redness in my eye on that side I went to my dentist he says the wound is soft and there is no relation between surgery and eye plz help me

Doctor Answers (5) on Redness in eye

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ....certainly the two conditions are separate and have no relation as such... In my opinion you should visit a opthalmologist for proper diagnosis ASAP.. Take care ..!!
Two separate problems. The eye seems to have an infection and so does the extraction site. Go for separate consultations from both specialists.
I think you have 2 separate problems 1) sharp pain on operated side Can be due to Improper healing (pain will be felt on biting , mastication or on palpation ) Dry socket (pain started on 3rd day of surgery, slowly smell starts from wound) Mandibular nerve damage (you will feel some numbness) 2) eye problem Can be linked (very less chance ) if extraction is of upper tooth Can be due to unrelated problem
There is no relation between the wisdom tooth extraction and eye so do not worry ..kindly visit an eye specialist..
Np relation between redness and surgery in all probability. Please visit an eye doctor .