Redness in baby eye
My baby is 1.5 months old. He got redness in his left eye from yesterday evening. Please let me know what is the reason and how we can cure it. Thanks

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This could be conjunctivitis Best is to consult local opthalmologist
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
Is der any discharge like pus or sticky white thg from the eye?....It may be due to conjunctivitis or blockage of canal from eye to nose.....draining the tears....consult ophthalmologist for antibiotic drops and lacrimal sac massage with little finger twice a day between nose and eye for 1-2 mth should help

Baby eye development problems