Redness in 1 eye
I had my wisdom tooth surgery around 3 weeks back but still it is not ok I can't bite from that side and there is redness in my eye I went to dentist but he says there is no relation between eye and teeth on help

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello Your dentist is right. There is no connection between redness and dental problem

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The redness of the eye has got nothing to do with the wisdom tooth surgery/extraction. It may be a infection of the eye. Wash the eye thoroughly, put ciplox eye drops one drop five times a day for 3 days and it should be alright. Do take all the precautions like wearing sun glasses when you go out in the sun and do not rub your eyes much. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Hello.. Exactly I don't think wisdom tooth is related to your eye issues...you need to be careful while going out in the sun or about the pollution thing...wear glasses as much as possible...get your eye sight tested... drink water well...consult an ophthalmologist for examination... thank you