Eye Redness diagnosed conjunctivitis
I had a red eye after a viral fever. My doctor prescribed Dexaber C and within a week it reduced significantly. Soon after, the reddishness came back. This time I was given Virson and Nebracin F and asked to visit in 3 weeks.. I have been applying Virson for a week now but Nebracin was not available until today. But now My other eye is also slightly reddish. Should I apply both medicines to both eyes now?

Hello You may use these medicines in both eyes Having said that,I would recommend you to consult your treating ophthalmologist