Reddish eyes and problem from high beam
I have reddish eyes most of the time. The high beam light from vehicles disturb me a lot these days. I got the eyes checked up and attached is the prescription . Doctor has mentioned Arc 2 I guess and suggested few drops like suthin, just tears etc. for few days the reddishness went away but it's again occurring these days. I m into IT and use excessive laptop. What could be the permanent solution or some tips. Is it too serious problem in longer run?

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of dryness Try A. Use antiglare glasses B. Use medicines as recommended by your ophthalmologist