Reddish eye
By mistake, Derobin ointment contacted with my eye. But I washed off my eyes immediately. Now, I'm feeling some sensation and redness in my eye. It can be cured with the normal eye drop or I need to consult with the doctor.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello 1. wash eyes with clean water 2. You may use antibiotic-soft steroid combination 3. use lubricating eyedrop
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

It's good that you washed your eyes immediately. But to be on the safe side, consult an Ophthalmologist who can examine your eye under magnification for any sign of trauma.