Red wine color toilet
I used to masturbate daily. Yesterday night I did and sleep. Today morning I went for toilet and it came red in color like red wine. First I want to know is daily masturbation is a problem or not. Secondly do I need to consult doctor for this. Please help me.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, First, masturbation is in no way harmful to health. You can do it daily, you can do it multiple times  in a day, it will have no ill efffect on your health. Red wine colour stool has nothing to do with masturbation. The colour might be secondary to some food that you had on earlier day or due to some bleeding in the intestines.  suggest you get a routine examination and occult blood examination done for your stool at some good pathology lab. Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai Chennai