Red spot that doesnt itch, size of quart
Hi. This has occurred on my left thigh near my genitals. It doesn't itch. Just red with a little flaky skin sometimes. What do you think it is? Should I have it treated or will it go away? Any details would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.