Red rashes on legs hands
From past three days I am facing the problem of red spots or rashes on my legs feet and hand and it increases day by day I applied nycil talc but it didn't do anything the problem is as it is. I also stopped using any soap or lotion in the affected part but I don't know what it is?  is it due to humid weather or some kind of allergy.

Hi Share pictures of concerned areas to see what exactly is the pathology and accordingly treatment can be advised.
consult a dermatologist
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red spots... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.