Red rashes in leg & arm s
I suffered it since November. I changed two doctors in Bokaro. Lastly contact with Dr A K Jha. Rashes disappear when took medicine again arise when leave medicine. Please tell me what is the exact cause and what is its solution. Now rashes will appear in stomach lower belly.

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.