Red rashes around nose
Am suferring from redrashes around nose since 1year.. i dnt have any feeling of ichy or buring sensation..but it looks ugly ....please suggest me any cream or home remedies

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It would have really helped if you had attached a picture of your rash. Without seeing how can we know what it is. There are a lot of types of rashes which it could be. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.