Red rashes around Genital
Hi. My friend have severe red rashes around his genitals with more irritation and pain all over that place. He cant able to walk or sit or stand properly. Kindly suggest any immediate solution for that. He is suffering alot. Thanks.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello fungal infection Herpes Lgv Chancroid Syphilis should be ruled out he has to be started on medication consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?