Red Rashes and boils
Hi Dr. , I have got this redness (rashes may be) or say red boils , abunch of red boils on my underarms spreading to my breast now and then underneath thighs.. There is aching too . Kindly suggest ..

Hello...... If it's rash it could be deodorant infection, ringworm infection, fungal or yeast infection.....if it's boil could be hidradinitis. Hidradenitis is caused by blockage of the hair follicles. Once blocked, the hair follicle becomes inflamed and swells up into a nasty, painful, large boil. local examination is required. Consult dermatologist.