Red rash which looks like lyme tick
Hi, N I see two redrashes on my hand with black dot like appearance in middle. The red rash is somewhat raised since these two days and became painful. O googling, i found this could be due to lyme tick. I am worried now. I live in a city. Do we contract lyme through insects in cities. I dont have fever yet. But have slight headache which might or might not be due to this. Whom should i visit to get this tested?

Without seeing can't treat....Send photos, of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Never take advice from Google. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment.