Red rash  in pubic region

I have red rashes near pubic region.It's itching everytime.can you suggest some medicine and also what that is the region behind this?And it can be cured in future?
views-icons 78 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello medicines cannot be prescribed without examination bacterial fungal viral infection should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?