Red patches on penis head
Hello doctor I've few patches on my penis it pains mildly. I maintain proper hygiene and have only one sexual partner. I'm attaching pictures of the problem please have a look and suggest what it is. Thank you.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description and the picture it looks like you could be suffering from balanoposthitis. balanoposthitis can occur due to candidiasis or irritant contact dermatitis. dermatological conditions will require detailed clinical examination to confirm. so kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. till then use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. avoid any soaps or antiseptics like dettol or savlon.