Red patches on penis head
Hello doctor I've few patches on my penis it pains mildly. I maintain proper hygiene and have only one sexual partner. I'm attaching pictures of the problem please have a look and suggest what it is. Thank you.
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description and the picture it looks like you could be suffering from balanoposthitis. balanoposthitis can occur due to candidiasis or irritant contact dermatitis. dermatological conditions will require detailed clinical examination to confirm. so kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. till then use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. avoid any soaps or antiseptics like dettol or savlon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.