Red mole in chest
My problem is looks like red color mole in center of chest. I was consult they told need to inject on top of the mole like that. My question is why its come any specific reason for this mole. Any other alternative treatments.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry, I would need assistance with your photo graphs for diagnosis of your condition. Also send in details of past medication or prescription or diagnosis made. As per your history it may be a cherry angioma. Usually they are harmless and can appear with age. So Kindly send in the pictures of your " mole ". Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.

Are red moles dangerous