Red infection on face
Hi Doctors, Please find the below pic. and reply ,today morning I saw red color spot on my daughter face, and its increasing on ear,Cheek, Legs.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. It appears as impetigo - a condition caused by a bacteria belonging either to staphylococcal or streptococcal group. Ideally a five day course of an antibiotic should be enough to get it cured. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. A topical antibiotic cream will also help in addition to oral antibiotics.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.