Red Circled Rashes
Hello, There was some fungal skin infection on my groin area and I hadn't taken much care it. Slowly slowly it stated spreading in the upper thigh area. But now multiple red colored scars have came up on both my legs including the thighs and throughout the whole leg. These are red colored Circle scars in the effected skin area. These scars have even came up on my side belly and neck. I have been using FourDerm in the effected areas. It is able to stop is growth but not able to cure it completely. I have been useing FordDerm since last 20 days. In last three days those circled red scars have again came up in the effected skin areas in my legs. Please guide and help. Thanks a lot in advance for all guidance.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM or FOURDERM.... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.