Red bumps near shoulder
I have red bumps near my shoulder upper back near shoulder and neck and covering upper arm as well ! At times they turn out to be painful as well , at times they go away on their own ! What can be the problem ! They exist since past year ! Sometimes they are totally gone , some times they increase !

From history it seems it is urticaria.. you must visit skin specialist for detailed evaluation
Likely they are immune mediated response, Urticaria and or Allergy symptoms. Please send me a picture of same for better understanding.

Bump on back of neck near hampline