Red bruise kind

Please help me with the attached picture. Don't know exactly what is it? It's rough and sometimes pinch, not that much pain.
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Red bruise kind

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. Probably a skin biopsy might be needed to exactly diagnose the condition.
Next Steps
A Dermatologist should be able to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?