Red blisters

There's a recent development of small red blisters forming on my chest, abdomen and on my back in the size of a mole, why is that these are forming and how do I get rid of these things ?
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Red blisters

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This is a common condition called Cherry angioma and usually do not need any treatment. It is abnormal proliferation of blood vessels. Cosmesis may be a concern and can be addressed with diverse options. Meet a Dermatologist for further guidance and help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?