Red blisters in the body
My son is having red blisters on his body. He doesn't have any fever, itching etc. He has been given chickenpox vaccine also. Is ter any chance for him to get chickenpox?

Dr. B. M. Lava
Pediatrician 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Sir, Chicken pox vaccine should be given 2 times, only then it is 95% protective. Your child should be examined for diagnosis and proper advice. Get back to me
Dr. Sagar KS
Hello. If you your son is already immunized for chicken pox, he will not get infected. But he has red blisters it indicates some infection. In some viral fevers rashes appears before fever. Go for cbc and utone routine.Kindly consult pediatrician for furthur evaluating and treatment.