Recurring Yeast Infection

I have suffered from recurring yeast infection. This is the 3rd time that it has come back in 5 months.. My sugar level is under control too and do not have any health issues apart from thyroid (I take thyronorm 25 mcg daily). I am married for 1.5 years. I am aware of all hygiene I am supposed to take care of still this infection troubles me again and again. Pls guide me on how to avoid this

Doctor Answers (3) on Recurring Yeast Infection

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
It can be completely  cured only by addressing  the root cause of the problem.  Even your Thyroid  issue is not irreversible. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, as you r having  recurrent fungal infections,  first consult gynaecologist so that the infection will be treated.
Wash your private part with any medicated wash like lactacyd  or saugella.If it comes after your periods,  it may be due to the sanitary pad you r using. Use cotton based pads. If it comes after sex ,then take treatment both partners.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Hi, looking to your carefulness and health care this is not looking like yeast infection. This might be some irritation of local application like bathing soap or washing powder  traces remaining in undergarments. These may give you itching and irritation. You may brief signs and symptoms of problem rather than diagnosis unless it is reported.