Recurring throat cough

For the last 6-7 months i have been suffering from cough and sore throat problems(sore throat doesn't happen all the times but cough does). cough would pass down the throat whenever I swallow saliva and everytime it happens. Sore throat happens when I stay in AC or cold weather for longer duration (overnight during sleep). In the morning I tend to develop sore throat issues but it disappears by the day ends.It also happens when I consume cold drinks. Another issue is blocked nose, this too happens all the time (it is prominent during the morning), mostly the right nose would get blocked. I have consulted 3 doctors till now(2 allopathic and 1 homeopathic) and none of them seem to have worked :(
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

the problem is not in your throat or chest but in your nose....the cause is due to postnasal drip due to allergic rhinosinusitis. You need to meet a good ENT Specialist who will examine you and get a CT scan of your paranasal sinuses to confirm my diagnosis. Please show your doctor our conversation on practo to confirm my diagnosis.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment