Recurring pimple
I have this problem of recurring pimple on my face mostly on the chin region around my lip as well as on the forehead . Sometimes on the nose as well. I have tried various solutions but none of them have worked so far. It's mostly whitish and reddish and painful in nature. Due to this my face is filled with scars. Any lasting solutions?

Dr. Phanindra V V

Undergo virechana karma. Use medicine. Haridrakhanda 2tsp twice daily before food along with lukewarm water. Chandanasavam 2tsp twice daily after food along with water.

Recurring pimple on vagina Recurring pimple on nose Recurring pimple in same spot