Recurring eye conjuctivit
My 6 month son is having green sticky discharge from his eye when he woke up since 1 month.doc prescribed toba drops and moxicip drops.it will get cured when I put drops.but it is recurring after dosage is over.kindly advise.

Hello dear...ur child has congenital nasolacrimal duct blockage....n treatment is not medicine... Upto 1 yr age...wwe advise sac massage....90% recover...if no benefit even after 2 months of proper masage at this age..probing is required
I think your son is suffering from naso lacrimal duct obstruction leading to congenital dacryocystitis. There will be block in passage of terms from eye to nose. Kindly consult some paediatric ophthalmologist so that they can do probing under GA to open the block. It is 90 percent successful

Recurring pink eye in adults