Recurrent misscarriages

Married since 5 yrs.hd 2 miscarriages.nw nt conceiving easily.all tests are normal.done hsg, follicle scan.nw dr suggest me IUI. what shuld I do for normal conceiving? nw m on fertility drug.

Hello well if your obstetrician is suggesting IuI then it is better to go ahead with it as she would have assessed your condition already...continue your medications and have food well...you also need to go for regular follow up asbits very much necessary... thank you
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. S K Bakshi
General Physician 35 yrs exp Delhi
How long has it been since your abortion? You can proceed for IUI though the success rate is 15-20% and it will take you a few trials to succeed. Be patient. You can visit my clinic - International Fertility Centre - located in New Delhi.