Rectal swelling and pain
For the last 3 days, I have been having rectal/Anus pain and swelling. The only change I can remember is using Avamys Nasal spray as I was undergoing an ENT treatment

Hello there. Do you have pains while passing stools? Do you feel constipated? These can be causing the pain. Here are a few things you can consider. Drink lots of water. High fiber foods, don't eat processed foods or maida, have a bowl of curd everyday, if you are overweight you will have to lose weight. Don't strain for stools. Consult a surgeon for further help. Regards