Rectal Prolapse
I think I might have a rectal prolapse. some pound of flesh sticks out my anus. It's extremely painful, I can't sit, stand, sneeze, blow my nose without excruciating pain in my anus. What can I do?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be hemorrhoids also. It needs examination to come to a proper diagnosis as to what is wrong. You should have high fiber food and should not strain for stools. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, The symptoms of a prolapsed rectum are similar to those of hemorrhoids; however,rectal prolapse originates higher in the body than hemorrhoids do. So you need to undergo physical examination by a general surgeon to differentiate the condition and treat accordingly. Please consult a general surgeon.