Rectal bleeding
My friend has got this problem, the passage from where we pass the stool is bleeding alot, which doctor is he supposed to consult? Please suggest me soon he's miserably in pain!

Thanks raising Q, u can rush to emergency dept of any hospital n dept will take care of the same, or u can seat in warm water for 2omin by applying mjx of camper n coconut oil... it may acute fissure or pile mass strangulation so act fast...Ayurveda also has ksharsutra expert beside u but now who's beside u that mattets. Hope this will soooth fell free to communicate

Back passage bleeding