Rectal bleeding
My friend has got this problem, the passage from where we pass the stool is bleeding alot, which doctor is he supposed to consult? Please suggest me soon he's miserably in pain!
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks raising Q, u can rush to emergency dept of any hospital n dept will take care of the same, or u can seat in warm water for 2omin by applying mjx of camper n coconut oil... it may acute fissure or pile mass strangulation so act fast...Ayurveda also has ksharsutra expert beside u but now who's beside u that mattets. Hope this will soooth fell free to communicate
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.