Little rectal bleeding
I have experienced some rectal bleeding when defecating, it happened the next day after I changed my regular exercise, and I started heavy exercise lately. Few days before this I had constipation nothing apart from that. There is no discomfort as such just a little blood in stool. What can be the reasons?

Sit in luke warm water for 10 min ywice a day . Take stool softner. Get sigmoidoscopy if persists
It could be because of hemorrhoids Avoid straining at time of defecation Start 1Tab Sitcom-forte twice a day for 2 weeks 2. Ointment for anal application twice a day Sitcom-LD 3. Powder Livoluk-Fiber 4 tea spoon in 1 glass water twice a day for 5 days then at night time only