Recovered from covid 19
Sir/ ma'am My husband was detected covid positive on 28th april he recovered from it and his home isolation was ended on 11th may 2021. He was given ivermectin for 3 days and dolo , budecort inhaler 200mg for 10 days aprox 2 times a day , doxy lb , udiliv , zinc and vit c tablets , emirich . He is not having any symptoms of covid now . I want to ask can he have the risk for black fungus ? His eyes are normal but sometimes there is pain in eyes at the time of evening and headache also . I am sharing his eyes picture for ur reference. Please help.

looking at the history and the picture looks very unlikely... please mention the diabetic history and whether oral steroids taken or not...
may consult if required
Hello Black fungus starts from sinuses. In early stages,it's difficult to comment by just evaluating an eye pic Though, this pic does not suggest black fungus but it's better to consult local ophthalmologist
By history and image that you shared, it is unlikely that your husband can get mucormycosis. Mucor usually occurs in patients who have uncontrolled diabetes, moderate to severe form of Covid in which high dose and long duration of steroids are given or patients who are hospitalized. For pain in eye and headache, you can give 1 tablet combiflam sos. In case the pain persists, do consult.
Please mention whether he took steroids during covid and if he is diabetic Black fungus is rare and predominantly effects patient with low immunity Please share all the following details too