Recent scar on face
I got grazed by a nail during football The cut healed nicely due to soframycin and aloe vera gel But left a scar It appears light reddish in color Its been about 8-9 weeks since the scar formed I want to get rid of it or atleast make blend into my nature skin tone as my skin is whitish yellow I ve been using mederma and also have bio oil Pls suggest which one should i use If u suggest any Pls include a better way to apply them for a better healing And also.. does mederma work?

Dr. Nipun Jain

NAIL CARS ARE THE WORST i HAVE SEEN. MEDERMA DOESNOT WORK sEE A DERMATOLOGIST FOR BEST RESULTS
Dr. Deepesh Goyal
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Jaipur
Hi we are from rejuvena In our opinion these gels take a lot if time to midify your scar. One nire thing you should precaution about sun light,  use sunscreen lotions spf 30+ at least 30 minutes before,   whenever you go in sunlight. Another option is you can opt is Co2 or Er:yag excisional laser for quick recovery. For more details log on Rejuvenacosmeticcom