Receding hairline
Hello doctor. I am sending you pic of my hairline. Is it receding? Also will it be this much only or will I become completely bald. I am really getting tensed looking at my hairline everyday in mirror. Please provide medications or exercises or diet for increasing density at bald places.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world.
Meet a Dermatologist. I believe with minimum treatment approach you will be able to have healthy hairs for many more years.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results