Reaction to alcohol
A friend is developing a reaction to alcohol. She is getting rashes and boils on the palm of her hands and sole of her feet. It usually goes away in a day or two. What can be the probable cause and treatment for this. Except neglecting alcohol. What pre requisites are to be undergone before she could visit a allergist or dermatologist for the same?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, Even a small amount of alcohol can cause symptoms in people with true alcohol allergies. The only way to avoid symptoms of an alcohol allergy is to avoid alcohol. Switching to a different drink may solve the problem if you’re allergic to a particular ingredient.Better to consult allergist skin prick test will be done to know the exact cause.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?